The perfect way to bring your staff together. This kit is the easy way to introduce Hello, the award-winning, research-backed conversation game about living and dying and what matters most. Staff that play Hello together will get to know each other, build trust, and increase their confidence in starting conversations about advance care planning with patients and colleagues.1
- 25 game booklets (one for each participant)
- 25 packs of Thank-you Chips: a tool for spreading gratitude and encouraging connection (one for each participant)
- 25 Question 33 cards: A post-game exercise that guides participants to take meaningful next steps.
- Comprehensive Staff Engagement Guide
- How to invite your staff to play Hello
- Tips for running a successful game of Hello with your staff
- Answers to frequently asked questions about playing Hello with staff
- Step-by-step instructions for leading gameplay and using the Question 33 activity
Unique take-away value: Every staff member receives their own booklet of questions from the game along with Question 33, an exercise that helps build a bridge from the game to solid next steps that are suited to each individual. Staff often keep their Questions booklets with them, using them as prompts to start conversations with the patients and families they serve.*For U.S. orders, shipping’s on us! For international orders: customers pay actual shipping charges.
1Van Scoy, LJ, Watson-Martin, E, Bohr, TA, Levi, BH, Green, MJ. End-of-life conversation game increases confidence for having end-of-life conversations for chaplains-in-training. Accepted July 10, 2017. American Journal of Hospice and Palliative Medicine.